1 – Singapore is a modern and cosmopolitan city full of culture, historical sites, entertainment and great night life.
- 2 – Singapore people are famously open, friendly and easy going so you will have plenty of opportunity to meet local people and practice your English.
- 3 – The English spoken in Singapore is very close to British English yet it has its own character and melody.
- 4 – The city centre is relatively small to easily get around.
- 5 – Singapore has lots to offer to sports and nature lovers with plenty of sports facilities and parks, as well as lovely beaches and beautiful attractions, all of which are accessible by public transport.
- 6 – Finally, Singapore is very well linked by public transport and therefore it’s a perfect location for exploring famous destinations such as Gardens by the Bay, the Merlion, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore Flyer, the Rain Vortex, Universal Studios Singapore or S.E.A. Aquarium to name just a few.
Join Our Mailing List Now
Join our mailing list and find out the latest events and discussions at Headstart Language!
To subscribe, complete and submit the form below.
Leave A Comment