In accordance with the Singapore Government’s Post Circuit Breaker measure, we will be able to resume language classes on-site with effect from 19 June 2020, but will ensure safe distancing of at least 1 metre apart during the conduct of training, on top of all other measures in place (temperature taking, contact tracing records, travel declaration).
As such we will be implementing safe distancing measures to ensure the safety of all our students and staff.
Please refer to for the full list of safe distancing measures introduced:
Safe Distancing (More Safety Measures)
In view of the evolving COVID-19 cases globally, Headstart Language will put in place precautionary measures for the safety and well-being of our attendees.
Classrooms will be restructured to follow the advisory rolled out by MOH regarding safe distancing. In addition, hand sanitizers will be available.
The usual group seating will now be converted to individual table setting, with a 1-metre safe distance. To be in line with the measures, there will be a limit of 5 students per lesson. Therefore we have adjusted our enrollment numbers and schedules to reflect.
Mandatory Temperature Taking and Declaration
Attendee will not be allowed to participate the class if he/she has any of the following:
- Fever (37.5°C or more)
- If attendee has been in contact with confirm case(s) within the past 14 days
- Has flu-like symptoms (e. running nose, short throat, shortness of breath and coughing)
- Traveled outside of Singapore within the past 14 days
Regular and Thorough Disinfection of Training Premises
- Regular disinfection of surface areas within classrooms learners frequently come into contact with i.e. tables, markers, whiteboards at least twice a day (once during lunch break).
- Regular disinfection of premises including door handles.
All attendees including trainer will have their temperature inspected before entering the premises.
- Students with a fever (≥ 37.5°C) will be asked to seek medical attention. Their seats will be rescheduled to a later date.
Attendees are to use face mask at all times.
- Attendees who require face mask, may request from the front desk.
Hand Sanitizer Dispenser
All attendees are encouraged to regularly use the hand sanitizers located at the centre.
We urge everyone to practice social distancing. Together we can fight this. Let’s stay strong, stay vigilant, and stay safe. Thank you for your co-operation.