In accordance with the Singapore Government’s tightened COVID-19 measures on social gatherings announced on 4 May 2021, with effect from 5 May 2021, we will be re-implementing Phase 2 safe distancing measures such as having a cap of 5 students per group in a class with a safe distance of 3 metres between groups, on top of all other measures in place (safe distancing of at least 1 metre apart during the conduct of training, temperature taking, contact tracing records, travel declaration).
As such we will be implementing enhanced safe distancing measures to ensure the safety of all our students and staff.
Please refer to for the full list of safe distancing measures introduced:
TraceTogether Only SafeEntry
Headstart Language will be implementing the TraceTogether-only SafeEntry with effect from May 6. Therefore all visitors are required to install the TraceTogether app to scan our venue’s QR upon entry.
Safe Distancing (More Safety Measures)
In view of the evolving COVID-19 cases globally, Headstart Language will put in place precautionary measures for the safety and well-being of our attendees.
Classrooms will be restructured to follow the advisory rolled out by MOH regarding safe distancing. In addition, hand sanitizers will be available.
The usual group seating will now be converted to individual table setting, with a 1-metre safe distance. To be in line with the measures, there will be a limit of 5 students per group in a class (down from the usual 8 students per group) with a safe distance of 3 metres between groups. Therefore we have adjusted our enrollment numbers and schedules to reflect.
Mandatory Temperature Taking and Declaration
Attendee will not be allowed to participate the class if he/she has any of the following:
- Fever (37.5°C or more)
- If attendee has been in contact with confirm case(s) within the past 14 days
- Have acute respiratory infection (ARI) symptoms (e. cough, fever, running nose, short throat or loss of taste or smell)
- Traveled outside of Singapore within the past 14 days
Regular and Thorough Disinfection of Training Premises
- Regular disinfection of surface areas within classrooms learners frequently come into contact with i.e. tables, markers, whiteboards at least twice a day (once during lunch break).
- Regular disinfection of premises including door handles.
All attendees including trainer will have their temperature inspected before entering the premises.
- Students with a fever (≥ 37.5°C) will be asked to seek medical attention. Their seats will be rescheduled to a later date.
Attendees are to use face mask at all times.
- Attendees who require face mask, may request from the front desk.
Hand Sanitizer Dispenser
All attendees are encouraged to regularly use the hand sanitizers located at the school.
We urge everyone to practice social distancing. Together we can fight this. Let’s stay strong, stay vigilant, and stay safe. Thank you for your co-operation.